This base fee covers 6 hours of shooting time, on location. This does not include additional fees such as; editing, food styling, usage fees, or prop sourcing.
From $1,450.00 and Up
This base fee covers 3 hours of shooting time, on location/restaurant. This does not include additional fees such as; editing, food styling, usage fees, or prop sourcing.
From $850.00 and up
Interested in collaborating on a long term project? Use the contact form to schedule a discovery call.
The importance of high quality images for branding
1. Great photography creates a great first impression. People are visual creatures. When your business presents itself in a professional manner, your prospects and customers will begin to perceive you in the way you intended. You leave nothing to chance. Whether it’s in your menu or on your website, beautiful photos have a way of creating a sharper focus and demonstrate credibility and professionalism.
2. Great photography leads to more conversions. This is particularly important online and in your print collateral. If your website visitors can read your menu, but not see what any of the dishes look like, how will they know they’ve found the right place to have their next meal at? While we do not always suggest having photos directly next to each menu item, beautiful photography makes a difference throughout the website experience. But if the photos whet their appetite, and everything looks delicious, not only will they want to visit your restaurant, their order size may also be larger than it would be otherwise.
3. Great photography is good for your online presence and SEO. There are many reasons why photography is great for SEO. When a photo accompanies an article or a blog post, people are more willing to read it. When you use images in your content, people are more likely to remember what they read, heard, or saw. The use of images also leads to more traffic, but again this assumes that you have attractive photography to begin with.
What to expect when you hire me...
Congratulations on your choice to invest in your brand. I'm so excited to work together to craft beautiful imagery for you.
1. The first step is a discovery call where we will discuss project aims, scope, and budget.
2. I'll send out a project proposal and we'll schedule a follow up call. This is the fun part where we get to solidify your vision.
3. Next I'll send out a contract along with mood boards with inspiration images for your approval.
4. Now comes the best part, the day of the photoshoot!
5. After the photoshoot I have a 3-5 week turn around rate (depending on the size of the project).
How long can the images be used?
Two years, after which there is a renewal fee. (This may change depending on how you plan on using the images)
Where are you based and do you travel?
I am Salt Lake City based and yes, I love to travel! If you want me to photograph a project outside of SLC, it may require a travel fee (depending on the location).
Do you have experience with food styling?
I do have experience with food styling! I have personally styled all of my personal work and, have had the opportunity to also style for many of the restaurant and brand shoots I have worked on.